- Providing holistic support to the hungry in our community
- Encouraging respect and mutual cooperation among its guests and volunteers
- Involving guests in significant roles such as maintaining order, helping with clean-up, and providing community news and information about support services and opportunities available to the UCHC community
How We Serve
At UCHC meals, the safety and health of our guests and volunteers are always our first priorities.
- All meals are back indoors. Take-out meals continue to be available as well.
- While strongly encouraged, vaccination and/or masks are NOT required to dine indoors.
- The legal clinic has resumed services from 5:30-6:30 on Wednesdays at Episcopal Cathedral.
- The medical clinic has resumed services from 5:30 to 6:45 on Wednesdays at Episcopal Cathedral.
- The Service Link clinic has set up a hotline (267-469-0153) to help with accessing public benefits or community resources.
- Mail pick-up is on Fridays and will continue as scheduled.
Support Our Mission
UCHC thanks our donors and all of our incredible volunteers for their hard work and dedication.
You make it possible for UCHC to continue to serve those in need in our community.
The University City Hospitality Coalition is funded solely by donations. Please donate today via the link below. If you wish to donate by check, please make your check out to UCHC and contact email@example.com for the mailing address. Our United Way Donor Option Number is 09178. Thank you!